2012年11月13日星期二

Guilin Yangshuo: Bourgeois Sentiment in the Gorgeous Night

The second day arriving in Guilin, I went to Yangshuo straightly, where I had been desiring to go for a long time. When I went there and see her for the first sight, I knew I had fallen in love with this beautiful place. The beauty of night scene in Yangshuo is is far beyond my words.
After getting off the cruise ship at Yangshuo wharf, when I stepped into the land, I was a little bit disappointed somehow—the quiet town has been totally commercialized, which also is a common problem in the development of tourism in ancient towns. However, when the night fell, I was attracted by the bourgeois sentiment out of my expectation because many unexpected surprises can be found in West Street. In Yangshou, time is born to be used for enjoying beautiful things. I was obsessed with this fantastic night.
Despite wandering alone, you can still kill the whole night by tasting a cup of coffee or drinking in the coffeehouse and pubs along the street, watching these guys and dolls pass by. Everything there reveals an exotic atmosphere and make people feel comfortable.
Car model in a small shop
A artist is carving the photo of a couple on stone

1 条评论:

  1. many old goods in Yangshuo West Street, I like the feel.Looking for real Guilin http://www.etripchina.com/guilin/guilin-facts.htm

    回复删除